Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grandma's on the Move again

What I need is a time travel machine..no a 'twinkler' you know twinkle me from place to place. Christsmas was in Arizona with Shon and Roxanne...then home for a day then dad and I flew to Oregon with Jeff and Katie then off to Utah to see a 'blast off' with Mike's family then home for a few days then off to Elko with Amy for a visit with Brett and Annie's bunch then home again rig-a-jig-jig. Now I am in Utah with John and Mel's fam and we will be back here next weekend to see all the Conover kids that can come give Shon a sendoff for Afganistan. he will be deployed in June. Loved our visit with M&M's fam and Jared and Lindsay....went to a BYU bb game with them and John's fam.....wow, it's been almost 40 years since I sat through a BYU game. I loved it!


crazy g-kids just hanging out at the BYU game.....causing havoc and comotion all around me....and I love every minute of it.


We were in the nose bleed section but it was so fun just beeing there and we could see every lousy call the referee's made :)

Yep, here I really am at the game with Missi and Jared beside me....It was a sold out croud and lots of noise and excitement. I didn't even cry when we barely lost because I was having so much fun and it was such a nailbiter game.

You know me and my camera....we just snap, snap snap....seagulls landing, seagulls taking off!

This is my long-time 'best friend' Linda Kohler and I when they (Bob and Linda) came for a weekend of just hanging out. We love the Kohlers so much....They were here for Valentine weekend.


Are'nt they darling......They send their love to all our kids who are really 'their kids too' they say.

My dolly, Natalie (Jeff's youngest) and her dolly. I was priviledged to stay an extra two weeks with them after Dad had to fly home (back to work...slave driver that I am).

I even got to witness Natalie's first walk across the room....wowie!

3 comments:

  1. Yah MOM! We are all so glad you and Dad come to visit us. We all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! It is so fun to be able to see you and your family...even if it is virtual! I am thankful for blogs...it brings us all closer. Do any of the other kids have blogs? I would love to keep up with their lives! I check Annie's...she is a special mom! I love to see what she and her family are up to! =)

    pettiskirtsandmudpies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You two are movers and groovers! I am sorry to hear about Shon leaving, that is hard! I will pray for him, give him a hug from me and tell him I love him. Love you, Shauna Oh check out my blog so you can see my family ;-)

    ReplyDelete