Monday, May 3, 2010

A wonderful Mama

Now I know that you all know how Amazing Carol is but since she gave me her info to help her change her background I have the opportunity to hack in and tell everyone how thankful I am for her. Carol has been many things to me...an inspiration, example, shoulder to cry on, support, friend, confidant someone to giggle with (one of my favorites) and the list goes on. Never would I have thought that I could have been to blessed to have such a great woman in my life. I am grateful to her each and every day of my life for being the kind of person she is. For how much she loves me and most especially for giving me the greatest gift in my life....my Johnny! Thank you for loving me no matter what and walking beside me through the ups and downs of life! I love you, I love you, I love you!

Happy Mother's Day Mama!
Love Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Carol is a wonderful person, and one of of families favorites, also!

    ReplyDelete