Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello Blogging World! So many times I have started to change my Blog and then I get intimidated and make excuses and dash to load the dishwasher or worse yet, I may even fix supper....now that is drastic fear of technology. For Christmas this year I was given an I-Pod and a laptop (well, Ray says it is his really) but my children are determined to get me to move into the 21st century.....I now can listen to music with things in my ears with the best of them...and I can pull up the internet while waiting in the Airport and look cool with all the rest of the travelors. So perhaps there is hope for this grandma and now Annie (I'm visiting in Elko for a couple of days) is helping me learn to change the background of my Blog so I can be 'seasonal' like the rest of you. I do love all the cute backgrounds you use....and yes, I do check your blogs from time to time and love all the updates. I am even thinking of putting some more pictures of our adventures since last Sept.....our most recent adventure began a week agao when we were set apart to be Humanitarian Missionaries for the next two years. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! We will stay in Twin Falls, live in our own home (I am so thrilled) and serve as coordinators of the Humanitarian Room in the Deseret Industries here. We will be supervising 5-8 other missionaries also called to serve in the HRS. So far it has been a great experience and we look forward to every day. The room is open Tue, Wed, and Thur. from 10am to 4pm so Ray is still working for the Driving School in the off hours and off days. Come see us and spend an hour in the HR anytime. You'll love it!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for you mom! Good job on your Mission and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling "up-to-date" in the tech world! I'm also glad you are posting on your blog because I love reading and seeing all the fun things you get to do. Thanks! We love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we had so much fun with you! Love you

    ReplyDelete